This is a Messaging program I made as part of a team. It was made for a 2nd year assignment in Trinity College Dublin.
The Main Features are:
- Uses UDP Multicast Protocol to transport packages between clients
- The Program can simulate a noisy network, by dropping packets
- Has an error correction mechanism, to ‘catch’ dropped messages
- Users can broadcast audio
- Users can join and leave an audio broadcast
- Built in Java, using the open source framework: Processing
The project was completed in 6 weeks, with a team of three.
[Source code is available on request]